FROM CONCEPTION TO POST PRODUCTION
How to create
Having written and directed many short films, I'm familiar with screenwriting, storytelling and I work directly with clients to develop the best ideas for a project.
- Planning a shoot, renting the proper equipment required for each project and sourcing freelancer if needed.
- Able to write scripts, briefs and understand client requirements.
- Highly interested in the cinematic language.
How to shoot
- Highly proficient in camera operation and digital video cameras. I know how to use DSLR/mirrorless cameras, Canon C100/C200, Red cameras and Go Pro’s.
- Experience using different video shooting techniques such as timelapse, hyperlapse, stop motion.
- Able to capture a great quality audio using lapel mics, external audio recorders and how to set up professional sound equipment to record interviews, dialogues and voice overs.
- Strong knowledge in lighting for interviews, cinematic shots and studio lighting setup for chroma key.
- Direct and manage talents and crew during a film shoot.
How to finalize
- Able to work with Photoshop and Illustrator for vector and graphic design.
- Highly proficient on Premiere pro, DaVinci Resolve for video editing.
- Know how to color grade using DaVinci Resolve.
- 2D animation and character animations using different style with After effects.
- Logo animation, motion titles and motion graphics with After effects.
- Visual effects such as rotoscoping, compositing, sky replacement, removing objects in a shot.
- Skills in 3D animation.
- Sound editing and mixing professional standard audio track with Audition.
- Encoding & delivering for web/DVD/broadcast using the proper specs.